Congratulations on receiving your grant!
We want to help you share your story and recognize the donors who make this grant possible. These guidelines will help you publicize your grant and project!
Please share this information with the appropriate person in your organization.
Celebrate & Share
Include news of your grant in any publications you produce for distribution. This includes: press releases, newsletters, brochures, annual reports, board minutes, lists of supporters, blogs, direct mail, etc. If you receive press coverage about your grant, please send us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can share your good work with others.
Post about your project on Facebook! Make sure to tag us so we can share!
Photos & Stories
We want to promote your great work! Pictures and stories about the impact of your project are the best way for people to learn about what you do.
- Remember to take high quality photos (1-3 MB) of your event, program or project!
- Tell us what a foundation grant means to you and your organization. Even better, tell us how this grant benefits your constituents. Be specific and don’t be afraid to be personal!
- This information will be requested on your grant report. Additional photos and information may be submitted to email@example.com.
Use the following language to acknowledge your grant from the Osborne County Community Foundation:
- This grant was made possible by the (name of fund here) of the Osborne County Community Foundation.
This project was funded (or funded in part) by a grant from the (name of fund here) of the Osborne County Community Foundation.
If you need a description of the Community Foundation for your website or other materials, please use the following:
- Since 2017, the Osborne County Community Foundation has built stronger communities and helped donors make a difference through charitable giving in Osborne County. Each year, the foundation distributes thousands of dollars back to our region through community grants.
Feel free to the community foundation’s logo when publicizing your grant. Click here to download a full-color, hi-resolution logo file, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a logo that will best suit your needs. When mentioning the foundation’s support on your website, please include a link to www.osborneccf.org.