We consider professional advisors—estate planners, attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, and others—as partners in the charitable giving process. By working together, we can help fulfill your clients’ personal financial and charitable goals while leaving an everlasting impact on the community.
We can help you by…
- Consulting with you and your clients on ways the Community Foundation can help them meet their charitable and financial goals.
- Offering strategies for discussing charitable giving with your clients.
- Providing fund document templates.
- Providing sample will and trust language.
- Hosting education workshops for professional advisors locally and in Salina, KS, through our host Foundation, the Greater Salina Community Foundation. To receive an invitation to our next workshop, email us.
- Providing you with resources about charitable giving and community foundations.